Scientific Data Management System
LabVantage SDMS automates data capture for compliance in a connected lab
Collect and secure data from instruments, test results, and patient-protected health information
Data integrity is central to your lab’s mission. You manage vast amounts of complex data, from instrument outputs to test findings, details about tissue banking to trends in public health, to the efficacy of new treatment options. Keeping all of it organized and protected is essential. LabVantage can help you manage the data volume, as well as interfaces needed for secure access.
LabVantage Scientific Data Management System (SDMS), as part of the complete LabVantage platform, provides a single comprehensive view of all data captured, including data from instruments, test results, analytics, and R&D initiatives. The data is stored and secured, encrypted for protection from cyberthreats.
You get end-to-end lab integration without headaches or worry. Your lab instruments, with proprietary APIs and changing data formats, make one-off integrations expensive and time-consuming. Preparing for unforeseen future needs is difficult. With LabVantage SDMS, our Talend-based parsers and handlers extract meaningful data and store all metadata in our datastore for retrieval from our platform. This includes data from the LIMS, Laboratory Execution System (LES), and Electronic Lab notebook (ELN) as well.
There is no need for connector kits or a complicated integration. A single user interface for your data and workflows keeps the system highly efficient and reliable. Dashboards provide a view of connected instrument health and availability. Drill-downs are available on instruments, datasets, and data details, letting you look deeper into possible influencing factors and variables to explore further. With SDMS, your lab is truly connected.
Count on LabVantage SDMS for:
- Single powerful platform and user interface for SDMS, LIMS, ELN, and LES with no additional tools or apps needed
- Seamless instrument connectivity and data capture, from sources such as emails, real-time streams, local drives, and shared files
- Robust data capture and processing, including test results and descriptive metadata
- End-to-end data integrity with data captured securely and directly and under full audit
- Capable of processing and storing large data volumes
We are committed to helping customers improve both the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. Implementing a LabVantage LIMS delivers:
- The fastest and most cost-efficient path to a configured LIMS
- Dramatic improvements in business process efficiency
- End-to-end traceability of operations
- Process normalization and automation, allowing a focus on data analysis rather than data gathering, transfer, and processing
- And much more
Whether you are seeking to implement a LIMS for the first time or upgrading your existing software solution, LabVantage Professional Services can help you to meet your objectives.