Public Health LIMS
Global public health labs benefit from pre-configured lab informatics platform
Labs serving the public health mission need a comprehensive solution for data management and insights
Public health departments experienced unprecedented levels of stress to their organizational processes during the Covid-19 pandemic, with many realizing their existing systems are outdated. Now is the time to modernize, connecting relevant departments, ensuring data integrity, and providing secured, shared access to data and data insights. The LabVantage LIMS platform for public health laboratories helps you fully optimize your labs and departments, from Microbiology and Infectious Diseases to Forensic Toxicology, Pathology and Special Pathogens. Even Newborn Screening can be efficiently managed in our single platform solution for public health.
LabVantage LIMS delivers productivity, security, quality, and regulatory compliance in a single solution that embeds full-featured Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), Laboratory Execution System (LES), and Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) for streamlined operations. Unlike outdated solutions, LabVantage LIMS also provides public health laboratorians with predictive and prescriptive analytics that can help translate scientific and external data into meaningful insights. Your organization can meet its mission of keeping communities well.
Data management capabilities include:
- Collecting samples, testing, and reporting results and findings to the governmental agencies and organizations that can take action to improve public health
- Environmental monitoring for natural and manmade contaminants that threaten health
- Surveilling and detecting pathogens in foods and the food supply
- Identifying and analyzing infectious diseases and testing populations while protecting patient privacy
- Monitoring for early detection of new threats – biological, chemical, and radiological