LIMS FOR GOVERNMENT
Supporting multitude of labs across government agencies
Optimize governmental decision-making with LabVantage’s modern laboratory data management solutions and strategies
Government agencies worldwide face a broad range of challenges as they strive to develop critical products and materials, protect the health and safety of the public, and enforce government mandates. Government labs are at the heart of solving these challenges – from checking the accuracy of labeling to testing compliance with interstate commerce, clinical research, crime, and environmental regulations. Flexibility, security, and data integrity are often high priorities – the common thread shared across public health labs at all levels of government.
As a GSA Schedule 70 contract holder in the US, LabVantage helps federal, state, and local organizations fully optimize lab resources. Globally, the LabVantage LIMS platform improves laboratory performance for all manner of public health labs, whether they’re involved in researching products, pathogens, or population trends. The solution helps field military equipment; fight crime; protect public, military, and veterinary health; support clinical trials; and innovate the product development life cycle – all within the same platform.
LabVantage LIMS embeds a full-featured ELN, LES, and SDMS for tracking and sharing findings, notes, documents, photos, and data captured in the field; for enforcing SOPs; and enabling instrument integration. Unlike outdated solutions or disparate applications, LabVantage LIMS also provides government labs with predictive and prescriptive analytics that can turn data into reliable insights, and a secure online portal for safely and compliantly collaborating with partners and customers, entering requests, and viewing reports and results.
LabVantage LIMS helps government labs:
- Identify and analyze infectious diseases, test populations, monitor for pandemic and endemic outbreaks
- Perform quality assurance testing in looking for counterfeits, proper labeling, and safety compliance issues like testing materials for road and bridges
- Support research-centric agencies that focus on how to date and preserve historical artifacts or agencies that focus on testing for quality assurance, such as making sure that clothing for troops or paints for tanks comply with specifications
- Conduct environmental research on topics like global warming, forever chemicals, and potential natural and manmade contaminants that may threaten our health
- Surveille and detect pathogens in foods and the food supply, screen and monitor for regional environmental health hazards