Analytics for LIMS
AI and advanced analytics deliver meaningful insights from LIMS and other data
Powerful self-service AI-driven tools help users quickly draw conclusions
Your labs produce vast amounts of data. Without practical ways to consume the data, it has little value. Determine actionable next steps based on sound facts, not hunches, with LabVantage Analytics. It plays a critical role in your labs’ daily operations and your ability to fulfill the expectations of stakeholders, whether they are research colleagues, regulatory or other agencies, contract customers, or patients and consumers.
LabVantage Analytics is a full-featured, self-service advanced analytics solution that lets users explore, analyze, and visualize data to gain actionable business insights. Designed by analytics experts, it uses business intelligence and machine learning/artificial intelligence capabilities to track and trend KPIs and predict and alert on issues before they happen.
Scientific, business, and external data can be analyzed in LabVantage LIMS, speeding new discoveries, increasing lab throughput, improving the quality of outputs, and reducing waste and downtime.
Besides analyzing scientific data, LabVantage Analytics features a Laboratory Performance Monitor (LPM) to provide a 360-degree view of your labs. Gain meaningful insights from data for smart decision-making that helps you achieve more, faster and cost-effectively. Our growing library of focused analytics solutions help scientists accelerate analysis turnaround times, ensure analysis consistency, increase computational efficiency, and reduce overall time and cost in bringing drugs to market.
Count on LabVantage Analytics for:
- Self-service dashboards and visualizations that provide a 360° view of lab operations
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / machine learning that’s built-in for advanced analytics
- Ad-hoc data mining without the need for support from your IT team
- A seamless user experience with LabVantage LIMS with single sign-on
- Data integrity and rules that are inherited from LabVantage LIMS for consistency
- ELT/ETL-enabled input connectors to support system-wide analytics, including analysis of data from instruments