Virtualization and the Cloud
The thoroughly modern LabVantage LIMS can be deployed on-premise or in the Cloud; it’s your choice. LabVantage Cloud hosting through our partnership with Amazon Web Services brings you the following immediate benefits:
- Pay only for what you use
- No hardware purchase, conserves your capital budget
- Accelerated setup and installation
- Flexibility: easily change available memory, disk space, number and speed of processors
- Secured business continuity with built-in disaster recovery
- Global availability
- On-demand availability for short-term uses (i.e., testing and development)
- Flexible server management — start, stop, and store as needed
- Reduce or eliminate investment on internal IT resources with long-term Managed Services from LabVantage
- Easily modified for specific, emerging requirements
Compared to costly, time-consuming traditional IT systems, a LabVantage Cloud-hosted implementation wastes no time on justification, approval, configuration, and delivery of new hardware and software. This significantly increases speed-to-value for time- and budget-sensitive projects.
Want to deploy on a private cloud network? Our laboratory informatics strategy consulting services can guide you through the planning, deployment, and management processes.