Technical Support Analyst – India
Job Description Objective
Provides software support to customers, answering highly complex questions on function and usage of LabVantage products. Serves as a primary support liaison between company and customer. Conveys customer feedback to product development staff. Possesses expert knowledge of company’s products and other applications used by customers. Identifies additional services or training needs the customer may have.
Primary Job Objectives
The table below gives the primary duties/ responsibilities for this position. It shows the expected allotted time over an extended period for the areas supported by the position as well as the Description of those areas.
|Rank of Importance||%_Allocation||Description|
|1||50%||Investigate and resolve customer inquiries related to LabVantage’s software product offerings. Perform basic programming corrections for Java actions, JSP, and Groovy.|
|2||20%||Investigate and resolve customer related inquiries related to 3rd party products “such as” Business Objects, Jasper, Oracle, SQL Server, JBoss, WebSpher or WebLogic.|
|3||15%||Maintain technical competence on both LabVantage products and industry standard technologies.|
|4||5%||Escalate customer concerns, comments and issues to management for resolution.|
|5||10%||Participate on billable customer projects|
The Technical Support Analyst responsibilities include the following: This is not an exhaustive task list and other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate or warranted by immediate manager.
- Responsible for supporting LabVantage customers via telephone or email and work to ensure maximum satisfaction and retention of all customers by receiving calls and enquiries, investigating, evaluating and solving customer issues.
- Conduct the analysis, documentation and testing of software bugs.
- Must troubleshoot multiple customer issues simultaneously; responsible for effective customer communication and follow-up.
- Work across organizations to resolve issues, including working with product development and other professional services teams.
- Works within the customer support team to develop, enhance and improve the customer support processes, procedures and tools.
- Provide regular activity reports for customers with this requirement.
- Maintain effective communication and interaction between customer support and other functional areas of the company.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
- Identify needs and generate new and creative ideas to sell add-on services.
- Need to work in a shift in the weekdays and in weekends too.
Job Qualifications Necessary
- May have some post-graduate education or training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with distributed and off-shore teams a plus
- Excellent knowledge of company’s product and systems.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, presentation, human relations and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all customer support areas.
- May have multiple languages
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com