Technical Sales Support
After initial training on our products and sales process, you will be in a directly customer facing role to assist our Sales Team through live product demonstrations, leads/opportunities assessments, RFP answers, marketing support activities, etc.
- Perform pre-sales customer visits with sales account managers
- Assist in the gathering of requirements during on-site customer lab audits and document lab audits
- Perform standard and configured technical demonstrations in accordance with specific customer requirements
- Prior experience in the laboratory software pre-sales domain or alternatively technical experience in the LIMS market (i.e. consulting, technical support, system administration, etc.)
- Must be familiar with internet technologies, IT architecture and software configuration
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be persuasive with customers
- Flexible, team-oriented and able to also work autonomously
- German native speaker with ability to speak fluent English. Additional languages a plus
- Ability to work from home office
- Ability to travel frequently in Germany and Western Europe
Attractive remuneration and benefits package for suitable candidates.
If interested in applying, please send CV to email@example.com