India Finance Lead – Finance – India
Job Description Objective
Handling accounting procedures relating to overall finance operations. Handling Audits, preparing adhoc reports based on management requirement, various compliances, work on annual budgeting, Support US Finance functions, over see the overall India finance operations.
India Finance Lead responsibilities include the following: This is not an exhaustive task list and other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate or warranted by immediate manager.
- Responsible for the overall Finance & Accounts including preparation, finalization & closing of Global consolidation of books of accounts on monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with the reporting requirements under Financers/lender’s agreement.
- Implementation of IFRS and its impacts on Group financial statement.
- Monthly Cash flow preparation & managing funds for all the related entities.
- Hedging of Foreign currency against risk exposure associated with foreign exchange fluctuations, ensure receipts of foreign monies at better available rates.
- Review of Trend Analysis and analyzing for all PL / BS items on monthly basis for all the related entities.
- Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors & Internal Auditors for periodic closing of accounts.
- Monthly Group MIS reporting to the management including preparation of Board presentation.
- Review of Related Party loan agreement and ensuring monthly reconciliation along with cash fund management.
- Annual operating Plan preparation in coordination with all related entities for presentation to the management, monitoring of Budget allocation and analysis of excess/underutilization against the budget.
- Reporting Actual against budget and highlighting variances on monthly basis.
- Ensure adequate financial controls in all the group entities.
- Bringing improvement & required changes in SAP system to automate reporting.
- Maintain good relationships with all bankers of the company including overseas bankers and financial institutions.
- Direct & Indirect taxation matters including attending appeals at various judicial and quasi-judicial authorities.
- Timely Statutory Compliances for all the entities and reporting on monthly basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of Global payroll and payments on due dates.
- Manage performance and training and development for the people in the function. Conduct team meetings to share the process updates and discuss the performance of team.
- Establish performance parameters for the team in the form of KRA’s and periodically provide feedback to ensure enhanced performance.
Job Qualifications Necessary
- Associate Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Diploma in Information Systems Audit, a post qualification course of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Understanding of general accounting functions and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Hands-on knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Positive, proactive work ethic and independent style of working also in times of high workload and with deadlines
Experience: 10 – 15 years of experience in managing overall Finance & Accounts processes.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org