Associate Solution Analyst – AMD – India
Job Description Objective
Provides technical on-site applications support to customers, answering highly complex questions on function and usage of product. Serves as a primary support liaison between company and customer. Conveys customer feedback to product development staff. Possesses expert knowledge of company’s products and other applications used by customers.
Primary Job Objectives
The table below gives the primary duties/responsibilities for this position. It shows the expected allotted time over an extended period for the areas supported by the position as well as the Description of those areas.
Associate Solution Analyst’s responsibilities include the following: This is not an exhaustive task list and other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate or warranted by immediate manager.
- Improving quality and responsiveness of customer support staff and resources.
- Handles customer support functional activities
- Get trained on the new modules/ new LV functionalities.
- Bug / enhancement creation.
- Train the new client for AMD/support activities.
Job Qualifications Necessary
- May have some post-graduate education or training.
- 2 or more years of demonstrated work experience in customer support area.
- LIMS experience a plus.
- Basic programming knowledge in Java, JSP, and Groovy a plus.
- Database knowledge in Oracle and/or SQL Server.
- Knowledge with JBoss, WebSphere or WebLogic a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of all customer support areas.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org