Clinical Project Manager – Healthcare
Founded in Finland 1992, Software Point is the leading developer and supplier of Laboratory Information System (LIS) in Northern Europe. Software Point is part of LabVantage since 2011.
LabVantage Nordics employ over 100 dedicated experts with comprehensive IT and laboratory background, plus an excellent service attitude. The Nordic Healthcare team is 45 people, located across Sweden, Finland and Norway and forms the LabVantage Medical Suite Center of Excellence. The team works closely with 10 additional colleagues covering EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
Our goal is to help customers meet two of their primary objectives: efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. Implementing LabVantage LIS via LabVantage Services delivers:
- The fastest and most cost-efficient path to a configured LIS and go-live
- Dramatic improvements in business process efficiency
- End-to-end traceability of operations
- A multi-disciplinary suite – all diagnostic workflows in the same system
- Process normalization and automation, allowing a focus on data interpretation rather than data gathering, transfer, and processing
Business Concept: The best LIMS solution for public and private sectors within healthcare.
We are now looking for a Clinical Project Manager, based in the Nordics for LabVantage Healthcare. The perfect job for a person looking for new challenges in an international environment in an exciting and fast-growing area of expertise.
Who you are:
- You are experienced in leading cross-functional project teams delivering clinical IT solutions.
- You have passion for the digitalization of healthcare services.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and in at least one Nordic language, both verbal and written
- You can engage all stakeholders in the project.
- You can think holistically in complex environments and communicate to the team and the customer how details fit into the bigger picture.
- You are structured, analytic, and collaborative, and show strong tenacity.
- You can proactively identify pitfalls and drive for alternative solutions to reduce risks and keep the project on track.
What you will do:
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions with great value to the customers.
- Plan, manage, and report according to our company’s project methodology.
- Track and communicate status on milestone deliverables in terms of progress and risk.
- Participate in the projects’ steering group meetings.
- Contribute to the continuous development of delivery methodology for international projects.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Prior project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Life Sciences (Microbiology, Chemistry, Genetics etc.), a Clinical Education or a Technical Education with relevant clinical experience.
- Experience and knowledge with practical work in laboratories considered an advantage.
- Fluent in at least one of the Nordic languages (Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish) and English which is our working language within the team.
We offer you:
A unique opportunity to provide better and more efficient laboratory diagnostics and to work in the interface between IT and healthcare. You will be part of our motivated and professional team helping laboratories do faster, better diagnostics by increasing digitization and leveraging their available data. You will also get the possibility to work in an international work environment and to participate and manage international projects
LabVantage Medical Suite includes the following modules:
- Pathology & Digital Pathology integrated with image storage vendors
- Blood Transfusion
- General Diagnostics (Chemistry)
- Environmental Medicine
LabVantage Medical Suite has gained a large footprint in the Nordics over the last 10 years and your role is to enlarge our business. Read more about LabVantage Medical Suite and us here: Softwarepoint web page
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Projects, Karina Prados Vik, by email at email@example.com or by calling +47 411 08 385
Please submit your application with a brief presentation of yourself and why you see yourself as the suitable candidate for this position, both in English using this link, latest by January 9th 2022.