Job Description Objective
Research and generate software-related documentation for Laboratory Information Management Systems, including conceptual, technical reference, user, and installation manuals. Ensure that complex documentation projects are effectively planned, scheduled, researched, and written. Assist in the development of appropriate documentation procedures.
Primary Job Objectives
The table below gives the primary duties/responsibilities for this position. It shows expected allotted time over an extended period for the areas supported by the position, as well as descriptions of those areas.
|Rank of Importance||% Allocation||Description|
|1||50||Track development activity and research information.|
Responsibilities include the following: This is not an exhaustive task list. Other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate or warranted by immediate manager.
- Track development activity and research information through attending design meetings, conducting interviews, and using iterative software builds.
- Translate complex concepts to documentation used by system administrators and end-users.
- Generate graphics to convey complex concepts.
Job Qualifications Necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years technical communication experience
- Laboratory and/or Life Sciences background
- Interest or experience in computer science (Java)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to write consistent and clear documentation with the goal of explaining complex processes simply and accurately.
- Proficient PC skills, particularly with HTML, MSOffice, and graphics tools.
Please send resume to Neeru at firstname.lastname@example.org