Job Description Objective
Person should have a right balance of strong qualitative and analytical skills. Excellent time management, communication, decision making, presentation, leadership skills, human relations and organizations skills. Proven experience in automation and/or manual testing of software projects. Excellent knowledge of company’s software development design and testing procedures. Verifies that LabVantage products operates as designed.
Primary Job Objectives
The table below gives the primary duties/responsibilities for this position. It shows the expected allotted time over an extended period for the areas supported by the position as well as the Description of those areas.
of Importance % Allocation Description
|1||80%||Work as automation developer to automate all the historical and functional test scripts of core LV product. Would be responsible for planning, designing, developing test scripts; doing peer review, reporting, verifying and maintenance of software bugs; updating SVN, TOSCA, JIRA; reporting and documentation.|
|2||10%||Technical co‐ordination with lead, manager, team and with development & functional testing team, doing peer review.|
|3||10%||Working with functional testing (product) team – creation, customization and execution of test scripts, bug Reporting, verification and maintenance of Bug database etc.|
Software Engineer – Testing’s responsibilities include the following: This is not an exhaustive task list and other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate or warranted by immediate manager.
- Develop automation scripts to automate all the historical test scripts for verifying / validating core LV product.
- Develop automation scripts to automate all the functional test scripts created as part of core LV product development / enhancement
- Planning, designing, developing test scripts; reporting, verifying and maintenance of software bugs, updating SVN, TOSCA, JIRA, reporting and
- Co‐ordinate and co‐operate with the lead, manager,
- Technical co‐ordination with development and with functional testing
- Doing peer
- Problem solving and thinking laterally as a part of a team or individually to meet the needs of the
- Participate in functional product testing as and when needed to drive Quality into product enhancement process.
Job Qualifications Necessary:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (B.E/B.Tech/MCA) in Computer Science or related
- 3‐5 years of demonstrated work experience in automation testing using any automation Experience in TOSCA is preferable.
- Good documentation
- Passion for Product
- Experience in functional would be nice to
- Strong Analytic skill and problem solving
- Excellent English communication skills‐ Written and
- High level of personal accountability and “self‐managed” attitude to make progress in ambiguous situations.
- Knowledge of SQL Queries, BOXI, Jasper Reports is
- Experience of using SVN/CVS, Eclipse, JIRA, Virtual Machine is
- Experience of LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) software or Work experience in a Lab would be a huge
Send resume to Chandrali at firstname.lastname@example.org