September 26, 2012. LABVANTAGE is pleased to invite you to join us at the ELNs & LIMS 2012 (hosted by the IQPC) at the Grand Visconti Palace, Milan, Italy. LABVANTAGE will be showcasing the all new LABVANTAGE 6 to address the needs for the ELN and LIMS solutions. Come join us and discuss with our staff about your observations, challenges and visions around your business and operations.
This year’s ELNs & LIMS 2012 is a combination of two events in one: 11th Annual ELNs & Advanced Laboratory Solutions and 2nd Annual LIMS Forum 2012. What’s new this year:
- Now co-located with Pharma IQ’s LIMS-focussed event, the 2nd Annual Laboratory Data & Information Management forum! 1 location – 2 fantastic events. Roaming tickets with access to both forums are available on the booking page here
- Simply maintaining a legacy ELN is not good enough – find out how to enhance your system, or upgrade it if needs be, to maximise your lab’s productivity!
- SIX NEW practical case studies from Abbott, Bayer, Lonza, Roche, DSM and the Karolinska Institute!
- Take key lessons from these case studies on integrating and implementing your informatics systems of choice
- Protect your IP – a combination of best practices and the latest technology will offer you the best protection for your intellectual property in our interactive workshop
- Overcome challenges with externalisation – hear from both industry and CROs on how to bridge the gap when working with outsourced partners, locally and internationally
- Discover the latest developments in informatics solutions with an opportunity to talk to and get hands-on with the leading ELN and LIMS providers