- Data Controller
Name: LabVantage Solutions
Address: 265 Davidson Ave
Somerset, NJ, USA, 08873
Telephone: +1 908-707-4100
- Why We Need It?
LabVantage processes the personal data of our customers’ and potential customers’ representatives in the following systems.
Reason System Used Communication to you on issues / bugs, software releases, training, and general information regarding the LabVantage software VantageCare Communication to you on project issues / bugs, project releases and general information regarding the project VantageTrack and Jira Sales and marketing information SalesForce.com Sales information, invoicing, billing SAP
as the cookies sent to your browser and information related to them (see additional information on cookies and similar technologies below).
- Which Sources Do We Use to Collect Personal Data?
We may collect personal data primarily from you (e.g. your contact requests through our webpage or business cards given by you to LabVantage). In addition, LabVantage obtains personal data from the following sources:
- Maintenance software agreements
- Billing information
- Other representatives of the organization you represent
- Our employees
- Public sources such as the Internet pages of the organization you represent
- E-mail lists we purchase from third parties
- Other similar sources
- Basis for and Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
The basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest. The purpose of the processing of your personal data may include with respect to:
- The management and maintenance of the customer relationship of the organization you represent to LabVantage.
- For the sales and direct marketing of our products and services.
- Communications of product enhancements, releases, issues and resolutions.
You will only receive Business-to-Business marketing from LabVantage with regard to the organization you represent unless your organization or you have informed us that you or the organization do not want to receive electronic direct marketing from us.
- Regular Disclosures and Transfers of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
Your personal data may be transferred to our sales and marketing business partners, who may process your personal data only for marketing measures carried out on our behalf.We may also be required to share your personal data with competent authorities in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Principles for the Retention of Your Personal Data
We are required to keep your documents for the time period according to the POL-04 Data Retention Policy in the systems identified in accordance with the following principles:
- If you are the representative of our current customer, we retain your personal data for as long as the customer relationship exists unless you or someone else at your organization informs us of another contact person. After the termination of the customer relationship your personal data shall be retained for a maximum of one year following the termination of the customer relationship.
- If You are in our system as a potential customer, we retain your personal data for as long as you are in such a position in the organization you represent to which our marketed product or service is related, provided that you have not prohibited direct marketing. In such case information on the prohibition of direct marketing can be retained in the identified System.
- Your personal data may be retained for longer if applicable legislation or our contractual obligations towards third parties require a longer retention period.
After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Your Rights in Relation to the Processing of Personal Data
As a data subject you have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
In addition, you have the right to, according to applicable data protection legislation, at any time to:
- be informed about whether LabVantage processes your personal data;
- obtain access to data relating to you and review your personal data we process;
- require rectification and completion or erasure of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
- withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data in so far as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
- object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- obtain a restriction of processing of your personal data.
You should present your request for exercising any of the aforementioned rights in themanner described in the ‘Contacts’ Section of this document. We may ask you to specify your request in writing and to verify your identity before processing the request. We may refuse to fulfil your request on grounds set out in applicable data protection legislation.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority concerned or with the supervisory authority of the EU member state of your habitual residence or place of work, if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Principles of Data Security
We respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Your personal data are protected and stored in our systems and are accessible only to such of our employees and other persons who need to know the personal data within their tasks such as our marketing personnel. Such persons have personal user credentials and passwords.
We keep our systems appropriately up-to-date and use reputable providers of anti-virus software.
- Information on Cookies and Similar Technologies
Attention: Data Protection Officer
265 Davidson Ave
Somerset, New Jersey, USA, 08873
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the local Data Protection Authority using the following url: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/what-are-data-protection-authorities-dpas_en and file a complaint with them.