Bridgewater, NJ. February 23, 2010. LabVantage today announced that it will be exhibiting at booth #3769 at the upcoming Pittsburgh Conference (Pittcon), Orlando, FL, March 1-4, 2010. LabVantage will be showcasing its SAPPHIRE™ Laboratory Information Management Suite (LIMS), a zero footprint and configurable off-the-shelf (COTS) solution consolidating functionality typically found in multiple laboratory systems. Also, the latest SQL*LIMS® products will be demonstrated in detail.
First introduced in 2009, the full-featured, out-of-the-box SAPPHIRE Quality Management Solution is guaranteed to be delivered by LabVantage within a fixed duration of 90 days and at a fixed cost of $90,000, or your money back. The solution now provides even broader spectrum of functionality available in the new SAPPHIRE R5.1 release, including Grid Data Entry and Advanced Reduced Testing/Lot Testing with Sample Planning.
“With the SQL*LIMS business joining forces with LabVantage in 2009, we are able to leverage the best of both product portfolios to enrich SAPPHIRE’s functionality,” says Jim Aurelio, President & CEO of LabVantage. “We are excited to introduce the most powerful LIMS products implemented by the most experienced professionals at this year’s Pittcon, and demonstrate how LabVantage implements a solution incorporating the industry best practices in a much faster, easier and secure manner.”
Moreover, the new eForms module, a modern method of capturing data via a flexible, dynamic, and intuitive form interface, will be showcased to the Pittcon audience. As a part of the SAPPHIRE platform, eForms address organizations Quality Electronic Notebook (qELN) needs, providing a revolutionary and configurable approach to creating and filling out forms electronically. Without the need for programming skills, eForms replace the traditional way of interacting with paper forms and significantly curtail the learning curve.
Also on display will be SQL*LIMS Plug & Play Pharma Package (P4), a pre-configured and pre-validated solution, saving up to 85% in LIMS implementation costs and 75% in time. Available in the SQL*LIMS Service Pack 7, the enhanced graphical user Interface, extended dashboard data table and worklist, and advanced calculation verification capabilities will also be illustrated in the booth theater.
The following product demonstrations at booth #3769 will be ongoing throughout the conference days:
- How eForms address qELN requirements without adding an additional ELN system;
- How to enable your LIMS solution to go live in 90 days with a money-back guarantee;
- How the Grid Data Entry interface enables real-time data visualization; and
- How the modern Reporting & Analytics features, including the Adhoc Query with graphic drag-n-drop interface, ease your work.
Beyond the world of traditional LIMS, the following solutions will also be presented:
- Stability & Shelf-Life Analyses -for sample stability and management from protocol through the QA/QC lifecycle.
- Corrective Action & Preventive Action (CAPA)-for quality control and assurance and compliance with standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Advanced Storage and Logistics (ASL)- Enabling storage and inventory of any laboratory item, with simplified creation of hierarchical storage, enhanced chain of custody, and graphical UI for storage movement.
- Micro/EM – for paperless micro-biology environmental monitoring (EM) improves the performance of EM operations.
Additionally, new and enhanced SAPPHIRE modules supporting research, development, and validation operations will be on display:
- BioBanking – End-to-end biospecimen tracking and repository management.
- Protocol Management – Complete management tool to support clinical protocols.
- Kit Management – Full-featured logistics and inventory management of clinical kits.
- Clinical eForms – eForms specifically designed for capturing clinical and patient data.
- Configuration Reporting – Built-in reporting tools supporting validation efforts.
LabVantage will also be hosting 2 networking sessions as shown below:
- The Data Management Landscape of the Future
- 9:00 – 11:00 AM, Wednesday, February 3, 2010, Room 312C
- What Prevents You from Buying a LIMS
- 1:00 – 3:00 PM, Wednesday, February 3, 2010, Room 311F
For more information about LabVantage, SAPPHIRE, and SQL*LIMS, please visit us at Pittcon. Alternatively, please contact us via the U.S Toll Free number at (888) 346-5467, email us or visit www.labvantage.com.