This seminar provides an interaction platform to discuss industry trends and address strategic issues affecting all organizations today, including lowering operational costs, reduction of cycle time, integration of business and manufacturing domains, effective energy management and more accurate forecasting and budgeting.
Who should attend?
You need to attend the OSIsoft Asia Regional Seminar 2011 if you are:
- A PI System user responsible for operations
- An Enterprise Agreement executive from a company that has standardized on the PI System
- In-house development or application staff of customer
- Prospective user of a PI System, looking for orientation and introduction to the OSIsoft environment
- OSIsoft partner management and staff
What’s Exciting this year?
- Truly Regional Sessions by key speakers from different industries
- More discussion panels added for increased interactivity and clarifications
- For the first time in Asia, we will be conducting a full day PI Learning Lab
Please register for the OSIsoft Asia Regional Seminar 2011 to meet CSE at this event.