Based in Germany, Switzerland or Austria you will be a key member of our Global Sales Team. After initial training on LabVantage products and our Sales Process you will be fundamental in developing and delivering Sales growth and turnover for the DACH region and subsequently for our Corporation as a whole.
- Accurately forecast, plan and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets in revenue, profitability and growth.
- Own a target pipeline (sales funnel) for DACH with full transparency of growth and evolution.
- Report weekly on targets/pipeline and participate in weekly Company Sales meetings.
- Pro-actively develop competitive strategies and targeted sales campaigns (monitor competition and conduct market analysis).
- “Hunt and gather”, ie. New account sales and existing account sales. Network and relationship build in order to maximize Sales growth in both areas.
- Liaise with other internal LabVantage departments for support and to ensure efficient and stable sales.
- Identify and anticipate prospects concerns and seek to develop innovation from client and prospect feedback.
- Develop pitch excellence and deliver best in class presentations.
- Ensure the highest quality standards in all client interactions and respond professionally to tenders and RFI’s.
- A German native speaker with fluency in English (additional languages advantageous)
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) preferably in Business or Sales and Marketing.
- Extensive LIMS domain knowledge and experience.
- An excellent understanding of the Laboratory environment.
- Typically seven or more years experience in product/solutions sales with at least two years of experience in Sales management.
- An excellent record of achieving Sales targets in a competitive environment.
- Ability to listen, question and challenge
- A strong business acumen with proven commercial and operational awareness.
- Experience of using sales-related databases
- Hardware and software application competencies
- Willingness to travel across the DACH region as required.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Excellent Sales and negotiation skills – determined, tenacious and persuasive.
- Strong organizational, planning and multi-tasking skill
- Lateral thinker, strategic and tactical planne
- Strong self-confidence and ease in dealing with all levels of prospect – top level down.
- Excellent at team work and the capacity to partner with peers and bond with other LabVantage employees at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An ambassador for LabVantage who will present a strong and positive image of our Company to the outside world.
- Excellent communication and written skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Smart appearance/personal presentation
An excellent compensation package, including a salary commensurate with experience, and a competitive benefits package. You commission potential is unlimited based upon sales results. The incentive compensation plan includes a tiered commission structure which increases in accordance with Sales volume milestones.
We have one of the best product portfolios in the market. We are a team of experts, enjoying our work and focusing on our customers, in order to come up with the best solutions every day. We are an international team, where every member is respected. As a company we help our customers to come up with innovations for society, and we take care of our employees and their development, right from the beginning.
Are you interested? Please, send your confidential application and CV via email to email@example.com.