As a Life Sciences Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling LABVANTAGE enterprise software and services to new and existing customers throughout North America. The primary focus will be Life Sciences, Biobanking, Academic Research and Diagnostics customer segments.
- BS degree or greater
- Minimum 5 years experience and strong results in enterprise software sales
- LIMS, Biobanking and/or scientific software sales experience a plus
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, human relations, presentations, and organizational skills
- Requires execution of consultative, solution-oriented sales process
- Primary focus is selling LabVantage enterprise LIMS and Biobanking software and services to the Life Sciences, Biobanking, Academic Research and Clinical Diagnostics market segments
- Territory will include existing customers and new, target accounts throughout North America
- Account tracking, forecasting and pipeline management through salesforce.com
- Pro-active competitive strategies and targeted account planning campaigns
The table below gives the primary duties/responsibilities for this position. It shows the expected allotted time over an extended period for the areas supported by the position as well as the Description of those areas.
|Rank of Importance||% Allocation||Description|
|1||40||Sale of company products and services in accordance with annual bookings quota (face to face and remote sales calls)|
|2||30||Outbound prospecting and pipeline generation activities tracked through Salesforce.com|
|3||15||Develop and execute strategic sales account plans for targeted, high-profile prospects|
|4||15||Work closely with Professional Services colleagues in order to ensure proper collaboration on all sales that require Professional Services to be delivered|